Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A note to the weirdos who read this thing:

I've been really surprised by all the emails I've received.  I guess you never really know how many people are reading a blog.  I figured this would be too....niche? to get more than a few readers, so thanks for reading and sending me emails.  Nice to know I'm not the only one who occasionally pines after a dead guy.

I'm keeping a master list of all your suggestions, so don't worry, you'll see your guy soon.  I'm going to try to include less well-known hot guys here and there so you'll be able to discover some new reasons for a time machine. 

1 comment:

  1. I found this via a link from Smart Bitches Trashy Books. I LOVE it. If you don't have Erroll Flynn and Stewart Granger here somewhere, you MUST put them up! Stewart Granger in KING SOLOMON'S MINES... Flynn in anything...

    ReplyDelete