Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How have we not drooled over an athlete yet?

I'm such a nerd girl I guess I forgot about all the lovely athletes who have left us pining after them.  Thanks to several public and private requests, this handsome man has been brought to my attention:


Oh, Lou Gehrig. Gone too soon at the age of 37 from a truly evil disease. (I know this blog is normally for sighing and daydreams, but did you know there's still no cure for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis?)


Oh, the dimples.  I was going to write up a blurb about what I'd do on an INNOCENT date with him (using my time machine, of course), but then I got to reading about his life and, well, I can't see for my durn blurry eyes now.  What a man. 

Go Check Your Eye Makeup After This

1 comment:

  1. Whoo-hoo! Hot, dead, Lou Gehrig action! What's not to love?

    ReplyDelete